Everyone Has A Money Story
A personal narrative that drives how you think about and handle your money. Your money story can help you or hold you back from achieving your best.
- Are you worried about your retirement savings?
- Do you have your important legal, financial and insurance documents up to date, and are they sufficient in case of a Live Event?
- Do you need communication tools with your spouse?
- Are you in credit card debt, or find yourself struggling to get from paycheck to paycheck?
- Do you or your loved ones know how to locate your important documents in case of a Life Event?
These are just a few of the questions that Jane Helm and Karen Smith of Money Mentor Group can focus on while working with you. They have a passion for assisting you with two important aspects of your financial life:
- Understanding the root of your relationship with money and teaching you simple steps to help you control your money, instead of letting your money control you.
- Organizing your important documents, recognizing potential gaps within those documents, and leaving a guide for you and your loved ones in case of a Life Event.
They work one-on-one with you to help bring about clarity with your financial picture or organization of important documents, and help create a path of awareness and accomplishment in these areas.
What the clients are saying...
"Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. You have a gift in facilitating people through difficult conversations with compassion and in several sessions taken us down a path that led us to clarity in our retirement goal. We would not have been able to do this without you!"
- K&B, Frederick, MD
"For twenty years - as a couple - we were individually spending money without thinking of how it was coming out of a combined bucket. Jane helped us understand our spending triggers, weaknesses, and personalities. We are now confidently addressing our current financial situation and looking forward to the future using our new found Jane-tools."
- D.A., Adamstown, MD
"Jane Helm, our Money Mentor = Financial ZEN. No kidding! We feel more secure with the knowledge that Jane helped us realize, and we feel more confident about budgeting and planning our financial path. Our new motto is 'What would Jane say?' "
- J&G, Jarrettsville, MD
"(F)rom the first introductory call to the final session, Jane was professional and her methodology to get us on track was an eye-opener and very effective. She has allowed us to correct the behavior and get on a plan to eliminate our debt. Never judgmental and a pleasure to work with. Truly a great coach."
- R.A., Adamstown, MD